Thursday, March 31, 2011

My working trip to Singapore

Subang airport aka Sky park.
I reached there an hour earlier because of my over worried mummy that says "In case of Sunday morning traffic." (-_-)
Taken while stoning on the couch.


Very first time flying with Firefly.
It was okieeee..they do serve cakes, nuts and fruit juices.


Deluxe room @  InterContinental hotel.
One night cost 370 SD ++ = RM925 ++
*Expensiveeee*


Food tasting on the first night @ My humble house-voted as the best restaurant in Singapore year 2010.
Again, my first time indulging in Chinese Fusion Fine Dining.
Price?? 110SG per person = RM275



 





Outside of Esplanade, along Marina Bay.







Bugis Junction, located right at the back of InterContinental.


Mission accomplished on the 1st night-Met up with Shen


Finally, I get to meet Dexter!!=)




Irresistable supper.



2nd day-Work, work and work.
Setting up our registration counter at the hotel lobby.


Sanofi Pasteur's dengue vaccination conference.





My Humble House (2nd night offsite dinner)




ICEM employees...my colleagues.
Pei Pei and Me.


Me and Rokcy Lim-project head of the event.



Boarding the plane back to Kuala Lumpur,
looking forward to a good night rest after 3 sleepless nights.


And...work didn't stop my urge to shop in Singapore..=P


No comments:

Post a Comment