Monday, March 21, 2011

In the absence of monday blues

It's monday and I woke up around 1pm. Working people will be so jealous of me right now!
I'm living my student life in full gratitude, knowing that mondays like these will soon come to an end once I officially step out into the working world.
I enjoyed yesterday's left over salad for lunch and drank a cup of milk. Did house chores and gonna go shopping with my brother because he wanna get a new sneaker and pants. I hope I can get something I like too...=)Maybe more dresses and bags.

Meanwhile, I'm still awaiting for a call from an event company because I applied for some event job in Singapore. I hope they'll call me today because if they don't, it means I don't get the job. If I don't get the job=I don't get to visit Li Shen in Singapore without having spend approx RM1000.T_T

I again have to confess that I'm a terrible lazy student who don't put her studies as priority. Perhaps there is not enough of motivation or enthusiasm involved and there is no passion. I'm so gonna flung my CLP if I continue like this.

What's in my mind now?
I wanna be in the B category! *Only Tim understands*
I don't wanna be in W/S...too stressful and too many monday blues.=(


But....I know that no matter what, I still have to start with W and strike for B.

So...CLP is still very very very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment