Saturday, March 26, 2011

Of food and detour


Last week...at Villa Seri Puteri.

Fresh garden salad with extra topping of cherry tomatoes, corn, carrots and eggs.

Cheese baked mussels.=)

 Dinner is served with 2005 Shiraz.


Today, a detour to Lorong Tiong Nam.
Class or date?
DATE!

 One of the many things I splurged on. Love it.

 Always with his serious face while driving.

 His.

 Somewhere along the way.

 Dessert after lunch.

 He's all into chocolate while I stick to the basic.

 New cafe at E@curve.

 Decided not to go for movie and went to IKEA instead.

 One of my must have in my future house!!

Black and white with a blast of red to spice up the place. I like it

 *snap*

Pretty teacher spotted on bunting, and she happens to be my beloved cousin sister!



No comments:

Post a Comment