Monday, March 21, 2011

Lucky

It's 3am and I'm still awake, so I'll just blog.
I had a lovely dinner and some pretty amusing chats with my friends. Just appreciate the moments together.=)
Tomorrow, I feel like going shopping and getting a hair cut. Parents are still away in Singapore, so gonna stuck with housework and I strongly dislike mopping the floor. I hope my future husband will help me do the mopping!!haha...
I wanna thank my boyfriend for helping me out in the kitchen today, although he is not an experienced kitchen helper..he did lend me a helping hand. So thank you Boon Chong!!=)
When I see how he peels off the potato skin, I can't stop laughing and teased him about how inexperience he is in the kitchen.
Amy: "Hahahaha...what are you doing?"
BC: " I don't know...this is my first time! I'm not born to do this."
Amy: " Huh?What about after marriage? I'm gonna do all this alone?"
BC: "After marriage, I'll help in everything."

I grin.



I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment