Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back from deep down under

After 2 months without the internet, now I know that I needed it so badly and I do miss my blog, my friend's blog and facebook!!
My finals are done and I've experienced for the very first time what is "stress" all about.
I used to say I didn't lose weight when I'm stress, but the fact is I've not experience the real stress.
The feeling was unforgettable.
I don't feel like eating, not a slight sense of hunger.
Lost 3 kg at least!!
I can't sleep although my whole body was exhausted.
I felt like my eyeballs are gonna drop off anytime.
I hate it.
Down to the last paper, I was so reluctant to study and it was an extremely last minute work.
And after all that hard work, I'm left to pray that I'll pass my EU paper and secure my 2nd lower.
I realized that the scariest part in life is when there is no hope at all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment