Thursday, June 17, 2010

Unforgettable night

Back from Zouk and I had fun until some b**** came and ruin my mood.
Come on, know your limit.
At first, it was just dancing and I'm totally cool with it.
Then it triggers me when she drag him away from me while I'm rightfully dancing with him.
So I went to her and said, "he's my boyfriend" and I even do the hand signal by crossing my hands indicating "NO, TAK BOLEH dan SAYA MAU DANCE WITH I PUNYA BOYFRIEND"
Again, she did the same thing, now by pulling him over through his waist.WTH!!...is it a challenge?
Then I went to her again and pulled him back, doing the hand signal again, hoping she get what I meant and I even whisper to the guy (her brother) that he is my bf for 5 years.
KANASAI...she did it again!!!!!!!!!ok.I had my limits and this is totally over.!!!he kept pointing at me saying my gf is over there..but I think she is just deaf because of the blasting music.
So I told the guy (her brother), enough...no more!!
And I make a scene at the dance floor..LOLZ..it was unforgettable as I didn't know I'm capable of doing that.
Tonight was an eye opener.


All I wanna say is that
You can mess with me but not my man!!!~~
Know your limit girl and don't test my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment