Friday, June 18, 2010

I don't like being stationary nor do I like being constant.

Holiday has been more than a week and as I said, I had enough of all the going-out-and-have-fun activities.
Now that I have only 2 students and a new one starting next week, I still have amble of time left for myself and I find myself thinking what to do to fill in the gaps.
Jobs pending are Kumon centre as part time assistant, might take over Terrence's place in the Jalan Ipoh tuition centre, Nubian milk promoter, and maybe some online business to earn some extra bucks *definitely not clothes*
There's so much uncertainty and waiting for confirmation needs patience.
I've spend alot during the last 2 months and now its the time to earn it back, triple!! =)
Just hope that I can make good use of these 3 months and stop moving in a constant mode.
Time to create that tangent and accelerate.
Maybe more crazy things will happen during these 3 months.
Lets see...


Never try never know!!

Praying for new people to walk into my life and make me grow in all aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment