Monday, June 21, 2010

It's a free monday

I was suppose to have tuition today but my student rang me up to cancel it, so instead of sleeping early yesterday night, I stayed up watching movies (dvd which I borrowed from one of my student) until 3am.=)

There's an interview today at Wisma Prima, near Kelana Jaya station and for the very first time, my CV is required.
I used to work for the past few years, events and promoters, but they did not request to see my CV. I happily printed out my CV yesterday, adoring Miss Vasantha who insisted everyone in her class to prepare a CV before graduation and now I'm grateful that when I need a CV, I've got one within reach.=)

The week ahead would be a busy one, with tuitions from tuesday till friday. 2 added students starting from tuesday and friday. Got a volunteering job for Standard Chartered Marathon for RM40 a day on saturday, blood testing and donating on tuesday afternoon for Zhin Theng uncle's bypass surgery, song practice on thursday night-worship leader on Sunday, and a mummy-a-day to be on Wednesday as I'll be bringing little Angel out.

I like seeing my schedule pack with things-to-do because I'm very much a workaholic myself.
And, this is gonna be my last 3 months holiday in my life, after this there WILL NOT be such a long holiday ever because I'll be working.
SO.....
I'm gonna enjoy every single day and try to make this holiday a fulfilling one.=)

The best part is,
I've got my bf to share my every single day with during this holiday, so...this is our 3 months holiday together!!!
 THANK GOD HE IS JOBLESS!
LOLZ

Might just go for a movie after my interview later...
But..Karate Kid is to be reserved for the MOHs..

No comments:

Post a Comment