Monday, June 21, 2010

Today was a fairy tale

The interview went well today but I would have to wait for confirmation. Just hope to get this 3 days roadshow job and get a nice massage in Redang. I don't enjoy body massage but a warm foot massage would be niceeeeee!!
Boon Chong tagged along and he too went for the interview without even making an application.lolz. All I did was asked whether they still need male supervisor and Ivan (who was incharged) just say yes and handed him the form.
So, just hope we'll get the job. There was another one held in One Utama this weekend but too bad Bc's got an interview on Friday and we have already enrolled for the volunteer job on Saturday. =(

Anyway, straight after the interview, we drove back to my place and safely returned my dad's Civil.
Then we took a walk under the groomy sky to the LRT station. Along the way, Bc was grumbling how he has to walk me all the way back to me house and walk back to the lrt station to take the train home during school days with our uniform on under the hot sun with all the sweat and believe me, we smell badly..X).

Then we took the train down to Hang Tuah, another enjoyable walk to Times Square.

We watched a 6pm movie-SEX AND THE CITY..which was fantastic.
What was? The fashion ofcoz!!! I love those dresses...especially the electric blue long gown wore by Charlotte!!those dresses are all so pretty and Carrie's walk in closet makes me wanna faint. It was just like my dream come true
I didn't expect the movie to be two and a half hours long but it was worth every single second.
WILL buy the original DVD when it comes out..this is definite!

I'm feeling happy today and it really felt like a fairy tale..because today was just so care free, spontaneous and relaxing.
We had ice-cream and Starbuck hot chocolate while waiting for time to pass, it was kinda like our usual stuff, sitting in Borders' starbuck and grabbing some books to read...I check on the places of attraction in Phuket and flip on some pasta cook book while bc stick faithfully to his self help book-today was chicken soup for trouble times.
I gave him a stare when he picked that book...Come on, he IS apparently one of the most care free person living on planet earth for the time being, and he is reading a book about trouble times.lolz.

Once I got home, I gave myself a pampering spa..I got abit tangled up about arranging the worship practice time because its hard to accommodate each and every one in the worship team and come out with the time which all agrees.=(..but I'm always cool with it...just be patience and pray!!=)

Alright, its 11pm and I've got some reading to do, gonna finish my novel soon and I've got a nicely wrapped ViVi magazine lying on my bed waiting for me to unwrap it!!=P

~adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment