Thursday, June 17, 2010

Simply adorable

Little Hong and Little Angel.

cuteeee...=)

Me and Angel.

Angel and mummy dearest
hello there!


Giving birth is one hell of an experience and I've heard a full blown testimony from Cheryl-my primary mate.
I've learnt to appreciate my mum more, now that I know how painful and difficult it is to give birth and how mentally draining it would be to raise children.
Their expenses itself is enough to deprieve their mummy from shopping and once you have your own child, your whole focus will be on them. This selfless and sacrificial love are entrenched in every mother and I'm glad that my friend made the right decision to give birth to this lovely Angel.
Although her life is tough right now and the future is so uncertain for her,
she told me that Angel is her everything and holding on to this love she has for Angel will definitely bring her through all storms that will come her way.
The moral of the story is
Women needs to be financially independent and be able to support themselve.
It is crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment