Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stepping out.

If you open your eyes to the things unseen,
Be bold enough to step out of the box that draw your boundaries,
You'll discover the world like never before.

Experiencing life through a different way,
Knowing that the world is not beautiful,
To know of suffering, endurance, hardship and the relationship that is bound by two different individuals,
To see the differences and appreciate the similarities.

I've learnt to lean on possibilities,
And blessing has always been with me,
Although I am not the one in pain,
But I've see and take to heart how fortunate I am to be where I am now-where I'm suppose to be.

Every opportunity leads to different pasture,
Its a risk to take.
Every decision marks different destiny,
Be wise to choose.
Because when you made the less rightful one, there's no use looking back regreting.
You've have to accept and move on.
To face the consequences of your own labour.

This is life,
No point blaming, no time complaining.
Make the best of what you have
For every hair that grows, every breath you take, symbolize a journey of purpose,
God gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment