Saturday, June 19, 2010

TGI-Friday

Thank goodness is FRIDAY!!
I guess Shook Mun's birthday will be the last birthday celebrated in June.
I'm so broke with all the going-outs and birthday celebrations. Well, I wouldn't be this broke if I've worked for the last 2 months but judging on the situation right now where most my tuition income for this month will be contributed to Redang trip and my bf is jobless, I MUST CONTROL!!!
Although I wanted to get a bikini, floral top, hair curler (I've already ordered), light denim shorts, liquid eye liner, the gorgeous crayon eye shadow I saw today........
The list goes on and on, and to make it more unlikely to achieve self-control, I've received Padini's 30% discount on my birthday month and not forgetting La Senza vouchers with additional discounts on your birthday month!!
CONTROL...CONTROL...CONTROL
I was reading the novel 'shopaholic takes Manhattan', I felt like I was Becky herself, although not to the extend that I have piled up unpaid credit card bills but to the fact that girls just can't get enough of what they have.
We will still complaint about having nothing to wear when our wardrobe is full and our clothes could be joined and exceed the length of the Great Wall of China
It's just us.
We can get bored of something that we bought yesterday because when we bought it, it was under the influence of our peers, or because of our good friend-IMPULSE BUYING!!
Buying things make us happy and excited.
Wearing a new piece boost our confident level and we feel good about ourselves
When sales is on, we go crazyyyy...not knowing that sales is not save more, it is actually spend more!
Every girl dreams of a walk in closet with tons of shoes, bags, accessories, clothes, dresses...
I can't take my eyes off the walk in closest displayed in IKEA. I felt like staying there and not leave.
Being much of a shopaholic myself, I would still say that girls need to be financially wise, especially when you lack capacity to purchase. Always ask, whether you want it or you need it. And never spend future money.
I'm still a learner and I'll start of with not buying a new bikini for Redang.=)..

Good night and I'll be back with pictures of Skytrek tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment