Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The start of my 3rd week of holidays

Tuition was kinda out of hand as I was teaching a form 1 pupil and his mother at the exact same time.
I found myself giving much more attention to the mother than the son coz its our first lesson together and its kinda weird teaching a women in her 40s to understand simple English. Today was to differentiate when to use a and an.
At the end of the tuition, we decided to split the class. Hence, I'll have to slot her in my sunday afternoon.T_T...there goes my peaceful sunday siesta on the couch...but I voice up about increasing the fee and she was fine with it, so I'll be adding some extras into my pocket...^_^

I received an e-mail from Kumon today, requesting to arrange an interview with me. Although I'm more keen to teach in a tuition centre, but well, when you can't get the 1st, you have to go for your 2nd choice right? Besides, the centre is at Taman Maluri, very convinient for me.=)
Vli texted me about promoter jobs for Nubian and I guess he wanted me for this weekend, which I can't make it. Just hope to get another text from him later on. Bc got a rang from ICEM too...event coming up on the 2nd week of July, perhaps I could work too if they needed more people. And, one of my church friend called to ask for tuition!
Guess its like, when one comes, the others follow close and money is definitely coming in...

The blood testing today was quick and easy, they just took a sample of our blood and if everything is good, we'll be donating next tuesday, the day of the surgery.
It was my 1st time to Sime Darby Medical Centre (previously-SJMC), it was better than Sunway.
The reception itself looks like a hotel lobby with the receptionist in fine batik uniform. The moment I fell on the couch, I felt like snoozing off straight away.
Tall VJ was there too but he can't donate coz he got this really cool dragon tattoo on his left arm 5 months ago.
Seriously, I fancy tattoo alot and I love to watch Miami ink. To me, tattoo is a work of art.
But I'll never get it.=P

Dinner was at the Lians and it was a noisy, loud, and chaotic atmosphere in the house. There's a 5 weeks old baby crying away, a 2 years old and a 3 years old running around snatching toys, annoying each other..grown ups chit chatting and the tele on with Barney. Then the toddler and the 3 years old started dancing and singing along..but the next minute, they are again fighting for some alphabet book.
Wonder how would it be like when I have my own kids...perhaps I would be like Charlotte in Sex and The City, crying away in the storeroom..and being more worried about losing a nanny than about the nanny having an affair with my husband.LOL

Tomorrow will be a one-day-mama training for me.
Little Angel, her mum and I are going to The Curve tomorrow and I begged her to bring Angel along. She agreed with one condition, which is..I have to take care of her.
So, I said yes without 2nd thoughts.
Lets see how it all goes...
I mean, its only a 6 months old baby, how hard can it be???



*cross my fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment