Saturday, June 26, 2010

Taking it easy, the hawaiian way

These 4 met in BAC,
we're known as the popular "late comers" who never bother entering class punctual.
As I was looking at the picture of us 4 taken in Genting 2 years back (framed in my room)
I would perasanly say that 4 of us look
Prettier
Smarter
and definitely more gorgeous~!!!


This is us, awaiting for our dinner.
Ashley, too hungry that she wanted to eat Mun's cheek cells.
Me and Jolene were starving too...


I forgot the hawaiian word for the sign I'm doing.
But it means "take it easy"..
Ash doing the "peace"sign..very Malaysian
 but Ash's sis said it was typical LALA...which I totally agreed.

I felt 16 again!!!=)
Isn't she pretty? Me thinks she is.



A 16 years old, and 3 girls trying to be 16 again..
Well, only ee mun qualifies..=(

Spent RM73 on dinner todayyyy...*sigh*
 I couldn't resist ordering Pasta Zanmai's scallop pizza.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete