Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm done.=)

After 3 whole hours sitting infront of the computer, I'm finally done with my upcoming presentation for Evangelistic Boom...*hurray*
I'm actually quite excited to attend EB 2010 and definitely looking forward to see how the youth has been doing..
Let's see how it all goes this coming Saturday!!

I will not be able to come online for the next 1 month, not solely because of my exams but because my dad has cut off streamyx to apply for another better package. It was one of their terms for us to register for another new package in atleast a month's period. I'm cool with it coz I can live without the pc...guess the one crying will be my dad..*evil laugh*

To say that studies are A-okay will be lying to myself
But there's nothing I can do except to try my best and leave the rest to God.
As the saying goes, what you sow is what you reap..
Harvest wouldn't come if you don't work hard.
Agree?
I'm so gonna get Karen to buy the headband for me!!

Anyway,
just for sharing..
One of my student got 11th place in class.
You might be thinking it's not good at all but for that little guy, it's drastic improvement.
And so it is for me, an achievement and satisfaction that no money can buy!!
I miss tuition..and I miss my students.

So, bring it on, get it done and I'll resume my hectic routine which involves morning jams, samans and mischievious teenagers.
I miss my cash too!!2 months without income is killing me.
Although my parents did give me some allowance but my expenditure has always been high and it's just not enough for me.
I admit that..
I'm a heavy spender!!
not so much on shopping but on FOOD!!Glorious glorious FOOD!!

Well,
take care people.
This blog will be vacant for a month.

~I'm gonna watch gossip girl now~

you know you love me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment