Friday, April 2, 2010

Fear

There is always time that you're left alone.
Undecided, and having hesitation, fear, and uncertainty.
Those are the moment when you gonna get hold of yourself
I realised that no one else could help me.
I turned to Him.
He gave my the story of Absolom, the flawless son of King David.
I read but have no understanding.
Then evening came and I went jogging to clear my mind.
Dad came along coz he was worried of my security.
Then, out of no where...Daddy told me the story of Absolom.. and this time, I understand what was He trying to tell me.
We are all so caught up with all that He had given to us and we often forgotten about the real Boss up there.

If this path designated for me is truly His will from the start.
I do not need to fear.
I'll forgotten that my Boss is in control and if He is for me, who can be against me?
In return,
I'll do my best for His glory and that's ultimate.
The goal has been set, now what is left for me to do...is to achieve it.=)


Happy Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment