Sunday, March 28, 2010

Don't expect too much

After 2 days of excitement and hours of preparation, making sure I have enough of sleep, doing mask and waxing my leg...
It's all ruin because of my "poodle-like" hair-do.
I don't even feel like posting pictures of the night that all.T_T
I was so excited about the night and hope so highly to dance with Boon Chong to only found out at the last minute that there isn't any dance floor-NO DANCE SESSION!!!
I'm very disappointed..
Besides that, some not so happy incident happened along the way, so everything was not as fun and as happy as I thought it'll be.
Well, it's still the one and only prom night with Boon Chong.
It'll all be good memory.
I'll be laughing at my poodle hair 10 years down the road together with my kids...
Then maybe I can lie to them, saying that my hair was the lastest fashion at that time...they will definitely buy it!!lolz
Anyway, towards the end of the night, I did enjoyed it very much.
Not in Tropicana Golf and Country Resort, but in Library..
With Hoegaarden.
It was an enjoyable night in the Library with Boon Chong and his unimates.

So, no picture will be uploaded.
Maybe just 1 picture with my poodle hair.*just for laughs*

Anyway, wanna thank Timothy for Butter Chicken today
and I'm gonna get to my books now.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment