Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A reply.

I know it is me you are talking about.
Though indirectly, but I'm good at reading between lines.
All I can say is sorry because I have no explanation of all these that are happening.
It's still in my heart, you're still in the same postition with a high ranking.
When I'm sad, I'll go to you because we share so much in common. And you'll always understand me or atleast try to understand me.
You accept me for who I am no matter how wrong I've been, how foolish I was.
And I shared alot of your problems too...

Why are the laugher lesser?why are the jokes not funny anymore...
Where are all those good old times, why are we not creating more of those when we both know that we don't have much time left to share each other's company.

Maybe we're just too busy with our own schedule
The only time we get to talk are those 15 mins/20 mins in between.
But even so, that time is used to do other necessary things.

Maybe it's because of the big group.
Where we participated in the general jokes and laughers that we forgot the importance to bond with one another.
Then when it ends, we are again rushing home back to our own agenda.

The clock goes tic toc...
We are as though it's puppet playing along...
Following the flow of time and perhaps neglected some fundamental  relationship.
Then we'll say "lets wait till we finish up our work, then we'll sit down and chill"
But the workload is never ending...
It keeps getting more and more.
The next time you know it,
You're at your dead bed, breathing your last breathe
Your thoughts are all regrets of not having done what you've plan.

I won't want to be the one regreting.
But you've got to tell me.
Because I'm blur at times.
I thought it's fine until I read between the lines


So if it is me you're talking about.
Then I've responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment