Monday, March 15, 2010

Affected

I have to admit that I'm easily affected.
I can't be blinded by all that is happening around me.
As much as I wanna live inside my utopia world, reality will always step in and give me a tight slap
"Wake up Amy, this isn't any wonderland!"
As much as I can't tolarate sins...I've been in a position of sinning...and when you're down, you need someone to pull you up.
I'm very angry right now...and at the same time sad...and dissappointed...and I felt sorry.
Everything that had happened again reflects God's existence to me.
I just wanna say "Be Strong" and never stop trusting Him!
I won't be scolding anyone here because this matter is best left for God to judge and not me, never me.
All I can say is life is all about choices, once you've made the wrong choice, you'll be accountable for it...and people around you will suffer together with you.
Life is cruel sometimes...it gives you way too much shit..more than you can handle.
But at the same time, It'll mould you to be stronger, wiser, and more resistance towards hardship.
So it's again your choice
Whether you wanna let it kick in and bring you down..
or you fight back?
If you're down. the happiest person on earth will be Satan...His mission accomplished.
Therefore, fight back girl.
You're made more than this!!

Don't blame yourself or anyone arround you.
Just make lemonade out of this lemon given to you!
=)

I just don't wanna see you crumble.

2 comments:

  1. You are a tough girl, I believe you can fight back regardless of the hurdles, challenges, obstacles that you faced. After all, life without these spices are boring..Isnt it.. -len-

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks len yi..but it's not me..just some really bad thing happen to someone very close to me.=)
    thanks for ur concern anyway..and hope that all things are well for you!
    and ofcoz phon.

    ReplyDelete