Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Haihz

Hi all.
To make some explanation regarding my long absence from my blog.
The reason is because my dad is currently very addictive to facebook poker and big thanks to my bro who recommended it to him..he is glued to the computer 24-7.
I could only use the computer in the wee hour of the day or after midnight..which I'll be sleepy and reluctant to blog anymore.
I won't be blogging often because my final examination is just round the corner...and I have to spend more time on my studies. Blogging will eat alot of my time coz I'll be blog surfing into my friends blog and facebook...ke po other people's profile and pictures...it'll take atleast an hour or two. So better not blog too often.


Something is bothering me..
Decision need to be made.
I hope I could find the right answer to it-like Dworkin.
And I hope I will be able to strike a balance between both interests by seeing the relative weight of the both.
It's my discretion and I think it is not a weak one.
Need to make my decision tomorrow.
Haihz....
Hate to be in this situation.

Anyway,
More is less and less is comforting...but I need more
Interpretation-the more I study, the more stupid I feel and the less I think I know. It's comforting to not start studying because you won't know how much more you need to study and how less you know about your subjects.
But I need more.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment