Thursday, March 25, 2010

Long night

I had a long night yesterday and when it's 5am in the morning,
I was brain dead.
Evidence?
I realised that I pour away my solution from the casing before putting my contact lens into the casing..-_-"
Hence, I wasted one pair of contact lens because I only found out about it much later.
Then I made mistakes during my tuition class in the morning because I didn't sleep at all last night.
While giving spelling, I jumped from number 5 to number 7
My explanation was very slow and I can't pronounce "exercise"properly.
On the way back, I even bang into a taxi at the slope near my house.
Luckily I wasn't driving fast, so it's just a little scratch
Guess I still haven't get used to staying up the whole night.lolz
I'm gonna exempt myself from studying today and get all the rest I can
Because I wanna look fresh for Boon Chong's business night tomorrow!!!
Must get my beauty sleep.=D

Will upload pictures tomorrow night if possible.
I'm looking forward to it.
The one and only prom night I'm going with my dear.


It makes me wonder...
Can he dance?

I'll find out tomorrow.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment