Friday, March 12, 2010

Pieces of the day

Today, SPM results were out!
I was as nervous as the candidates.
Wondering what my students' results will be.
One of my student-Grace, took the opportunity to play a trick on me, telling me bad results but in fact she did well.
I fell for it.
My heart turns sour to the news of her getting less than what I expected.
See how it all affects me.
Teaching has been a part of my life and to live without it will be as though a missing piece.
I don't mind teaching for the rest of my life.=)

While driving in the early morning to the city centre, I spoted a Wira-same colour as Ah Wong with its number plate WLB 8366. Mine was WLB 8636. What striking similarities. Lolz.I even took a picture of it from the back.
It makes me very curious how the driver looks like.

Cleaned my room, packed all my unwanted clothes out.
A little sick of dresses already.
Wanna change my whole wardrobe!!!lolz.
And my hair style.

Cooked my own lunch.
Yogurt with butterhead with milk with cherry tomatoes and cornflakes...LOLZ..my invention and it tastes awesome.
I made egg toast as well.
Gain alot of weight these two weeks.=(

Studying conflicts and I think time is really not enough for me.
So much to study, so little time.
Sometimes I feel like stopping all my tuitions now till the exam and concentrate 100% on my studies.
But tuitions goes on.
It eats alot of my time.
including the travelling time and the jam.
But I managed to make it through last two years, I believe I can do it again.
*hopefully*

Days ahead are gonna be tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment