Monday, March 15, 2010

Impossibly possible?

After dinner at Lot 10 yesterday, I came home a satisfied glutton.
My dinner was all random combination of pork knuckers, tomyam, hokkien mee, fried oyster with egg, dim sum...
This is what you'll get in LOt 10-lowest floor. All the good food in one place.
Francis Yeoh was there the whole night, monitoring everything and he even had his dinner there..right infront of us.Lolz...he looks old with his plastic glasses.
I find it rather funny because he don't look rich at all. He don't have that "look at me, see what I wear, see how rich I am" kinda charisma.
I think when you reach certain level of wealth, you'll be humble enough to not show off
Besides, there's no need to showing off...you just got it all...in your bank account and titles of properties under your name.
The food there was superb.
The Bavarian pork knuckers especially. ..and they sell hoegaarden there, so I bought one glass that cost me RM18.
Dad and Ivan both enjoyed it very much.
Now my brother's favourite beer shifts from Heinekan to Hoegaarden.=)

After such a filling and delicious dinner, I managed to flip a few pages of EU insitution-the subject guide.
Then my mind gave way and I fell soundly asleep until this afternoon around 12pm.lolz.
Took a bath and conitnue studying about Commision and Council...then now I'm blogging here..
Haihz...

Is it even possible for me to settle all three-insitution, supremacy and Diect effect before Vikee's class tomorrow?
I'll try my best.

Time for lunch now..=)
I'm having Pan Mee.

No comments:

Post a Comment