Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Muzium

Can't believe I actually went to the Muzium today after so many years...
I went with Ivan and it was a spontaneous trip after our lunch at Bangsar.
We used the road passing by the Muzium and I said I wanted to visit the Muzium again after 11 years.
My brother then agreed and we went.
It was the Pameran Perkuburan which shows different types of burial after death. From Zaman Neotilik to the modern ways of burial...Orang Asli to Thai burial.
It was kinda eerie as the music resembles some creepy long mourning sound and the lightings are a combination of dim yellow and red spotlights.
After 11 years, the Muzium looks the same as it was in my memory except now they have Proton Saga parked in the entrance of the Muzium-1st national car in Malaysia..and some of my friends are still driving that 1985 model..LOL


Alright, time to get back to my studies.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment