Sunday, March 29, 2009

Do you really understand me??

I'm sad today.
Cried twice and you don't really care..
Just because of your own packed schedule and lined up tasks, your ultimate priority to sleep and rest, your important projects and your party last night doesn't give you any rights to say that I'm the one who is obstructing you from doing your stuff.
If you understand me, you would know that I take every word you said to heart and I rely on what you've promised.
You are the one who can't fulfill what you've said and I'm the one who is to blame???What nonsense is this??
If you can't be sure, then why promise in the first place??knowing that I'll rely on it and take it for real..
So, I'm not being understanding enough or I'm no longer appreciated??Just a little chat to get to know how's things with you seems like a knife cutting through your throat..
Those sentence that you made are still clear in my thoughts and that hurts me, even now...
I wanna go for a swim..
A deep swim to heal my wounds then I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment