Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The beginning...

Hi all, if you ask me why i started blogging, it would be influence and peer pressure!!(ya right) Well, I realised that alot of my youth members are "into" blogging and I find it exciting to click into their blog-site just to see how they are feeling and what they have been through for the past week. For me, blog has been a place of communication between friends as well as sharing out each other's thoughts. So...if I continue to clickclick on my youth's blog-site, it would be an one-way gain as I would know how's their life but I'll remain a total mistery to them.XP Here I am, blogging my first post, hoping to let everyone (especially the youth) to know me a little better other than the "FIERCE AND ANNOYING DIRECTOR" who likes to scold and hates slippers on stage. Well, I still dislike slippers on stage. Another reason would be, since I'll be busy with my crazy law time-table, having classes on saturdays and sundays, it'll be good that you all keep in touch with me here ya. P/S: NO TAGGING PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment