Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Unpredictable..

Had adequate sleep last night and glad that I could concentrate in class today.
Yesterday's class was like a torture to me coz I stay up late the night before updating Hazel Mazel.
today, got up at 10 something and felt a sudden pull at my stomach.
The cramp turns into pain and I couldn't help but to sit and wait for it to be excerted out.
It was like few minutes in hell to me.*exaggerating*
It was so painful that my whole body shivers and cold sweat fell from my forehead.
But, it ended after a few minutes.*thank God*
Went to give tuition at Serdang Raya and ate porridge at my student's house.
Went to class from 2-6pm and learnt Evidence-the rule against hearsay
Huge and boring subjext with alot of sections to memorise..Argh..
Spend the first 3 hours listening and last 1 hour chatting..My friends just love the beg from Hazel Mazel.X)
Well, Hazel Mazel has not been doing as well as last few updates.
Any feedbacks??Can't expect business to be good all the time right??
Hope It'll get better though..X(*sad*
Been quite busy these few days that I couldn't find the time to study..
Did a little revision just now and it's not enough..I'm scared that I'll do badly this time.
I'm totally in love with this drama from WLT starring chung kar yan and ma jun wai.I just admire ma jun wai!!!
Was daily glued to the screen (weekdays) from 9.30pm-10.30pm*bad*
Been planning for the old folk home visitation
and Pastor Lim would be joining us.X)
Good night
Boys and Girls.
Have a nice day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment