Sunday, March 15, 2009

Waiting and Longing..

Been another tiring day for me, having class early in the morning from 10am till 3 pm..capricious lecturer said wanna extend the class till 3.30pm but ended up letting us go at 3pm..
Mr Rabinder is my trust and land law lecturer who drives all away from Ipoh on the weekends to teach us *that's why we are having classes on weekends*, he's very tall, has drippy eyes and looks ike MR Bean..He's funny and smart, really smart and he did his BAR in UK..
Well, he's my favourite lecturer!!
Enough of him..
After class, rushed back home for tuition at 3.30pm and did a little bit of "syok sendiri fashion show" with Jiar Wen and Xiao Wen..we did have fun, didn't we???
Later that evening, mum and dad went dating at bangsar village, left me and Ivan at home..but Ivan slept like a pig and I'm sure I'll be starving if I waited for him to wake up. But in the same time, I didn't want to poke the bubble of Ivan's sweet dream...so I rang my boy friend and we went to Jalan Pudu (near Martin) to have ou dinner..It was our first time there and the place had been crowded with people..Ate char keuy teow, choy tao kuih, the famous fried chicken and ais kacang...X)
Ta pao KFC for Ivan on the way back and here I am blogging..Nothing much to write today..Gonna study later but aint gonna burn the midnight oil again..XP
That's my day...how bout your's???

No comments:

Post a Comment