Saturday, March 14, 2009

The little time that I have

It's hard to have enough time for everything..things that are important in life..
We only have 24 hours in a day and for me, I wish I could have more time.
More time to listen and share my thoughts, more time to sit down and relax, more time to day-dream about the future, more time to read the bible and pray...
I was checking my mail and my facebook, got a message from my form 6 bestie..She said that our relationship had been drawn apart by our own studies and life..that's very true indeed...it's hard to maintain a friendship for life..look at our parents, do they still keep in touch with their school friends??nah..
I was happy to get her message as it has been long since we last met and have a nice heart to heart talk together..And I realise how bad I am for not putting enough effort to maintain this friendship I have..busy schedule and tuitions shouldn't be an excuse for me to care less for the people around me.
Besides God and family, friends are an essential in life, a very vital part that all of us should cherish..If a friend hurt you in a way they do not know,forgive them..even if it was done purposely, forgive them...*easier said than done*
I do have friends that I do not favour..I dislike those who gossip but yet they themselves are the same*bagai ketam mengajar anaknya berjalan betul*, I dislike those who are selfish and rude, I dislike those to despise and create false testimony about others, I dislike those who talk alot and boast about themselves but yet failed to put words into actions..But what authority I have or the slightest discretion I possess to cast judgement on others??Are they not saved by the grace of God just as I am??
I do cherish what I have and I can say I'm very blessed to have soul-mates and friends where-ever I go..I don't have much friendship problem since young..*happy life*maybe the reason is I don't take sides in arguments and I don't hate..X)
Anyway, this friend of mine was facing problems and I gave her a chapter from Psalm
Psalm 142
I cry aloud to the Lord
I lift up my voice to the Lord for mercy
I pour out my complaint before him
before3 him I tell my trouble
When my spirit grows faint within me
it is You who know my way
In the path that I walk
men have hidden a snare for me
look to my right and see
no one concerned for me
I have no refuge
no one cares for my life
I cry to you, O Lord
I say You are my refuge
my portion in the land of living
Listen to my cry
for I am in desperate need
rescue me from those who pursue me
for they are too strong for me
Set me free from my prison
that i may praise your name
Then the righteous will gather about me
because of your goodness to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment