Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good times with the girls

Woke up quite early this morning and had a good night sleep last night. Though the weather was chilling and gloomy which makes me wanna continue sleeping, I manage to wake up and offered to fetch Melissa (friend staying near Leisure Mall) to college. There wasn't any jam on the way to Brickfields so we have time for our breakfast before class starts. Tpday, I wore black tight jeans, a long grey blouse with love pattern prints, a new light purple sweater I bought from FOS and bright pink pumps. My hair was tied to a bun as it was too cold for me to wash my hair in the morning.XP Today was Evidence class and it lasts from 10am-2pm, only to make me realise how much "question marks" I have on my head when I venture into attempting the questions.sei lor!!!die die die. Was looking forward for class to end as my besties and I are going out today to Mid Valley. After class, caught in a stupid jam near Chan Sow Lin on the way to pick up Li-Shen. She wore a nice brown dress with casual sandals which looks really good on her. Well, to me, she looks great all the time!!X) We chit chat alot and joke about the days when we were in form 6. Really nice to chat with her today and I appreciate this chance alot..though I'm suppose to study the whole day today but no regrets going out with shen and suz!!!*hearts you both* We spend the day in my house and shen tried out some clothes from Hazel Mazel. She bought roman chic and it looks good on her!!The she decided to wear it to Mid Valley. Waited for my mum to get home so that I can use the car. Mum reached home around 6.15pm and off we go to Mid Valley where we met Suzanne. Walk around in Mid Valley, show Shen the bag from Roxy I wanted so much which cost a boom ofcoz..RM169.60.My purse will bleed to death if I buy it..Lolz. We are so indecisive when it comes to 'where to have our dinner'..Chillies??Sushi??TGIF??..We are so dumb that we need to toss a coin to decide where to eat..imagine.. Then the decision made was to eat Sushi which is located in The Garden, when we are heading there, we came across Delicious..and spontaneously we went in and have our dinner there.=_=" The meal cost us approximately Rm30 per person.X) After dinner, 2nd round was McDonald at the cinema level..Shen ordered the McD ice-cream which looks like some dog food, suz ordered choc-top which then she complaint it's very messy to eat and I ordered Mcflurry. Been long since I ate Mcflurry as I'm not a sweet tooth kind of person but it does taste GOOOODDD.. Check out some clothes from FOS, hesitated whether or not to buy a white jean RM60 from FOS..think properly and decided not to buy. We tried out some clothes in the fitting room and did some crazy poses in there.*swt* It was then 9.15pm when we left Mid Valley. While Shen was queueing up to pay for the parking ticket, a girl who stand next to her look at her from top till bottom then from bottom all the way to the top..Well, Roman Chic is too irresistable I guess???Or perhaps Shen is too irresistable???lolz. It was a long journey all the way to BANGI to send Suzanne home. Petrol was near to E-empty and Shen got nervous about not having enough petrol to go home. So after sending suzanne to UKM hostel (it's like a maze in there), we went to pump petrol at the nearest Petronas. THEN....Shen found Suzanne's purse in THE CAR!!Goodness...Then we have to drive into UKM compound again to pass the purse back to her..*it was super tiring*..My eyes were half closed when I was driving...*yawn* Sent Shen home and headed home..reached about 11.30pm and I'm exhausted. But I'm happy to be able to spend time with my besties, that's why I choose to endure my tiredness to blog about it here.X) P/S: Mum's getting a new car and the current wira will be transferred to my name and I will be paying instalments for it..XD.Finally, achieve my target of having my own car (paid myself, not from parent's help) at the age of 21!!!The new name me and shen gave my car = AH WONG..lolz. Pictures coming up next!!!*just for sharing* ~love love love amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment