Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And it rains and rains...

My day started off not too well as I needed to get up early around 8.30am and rush to my student's house in Serdang Raya. I was watching some taiwanese talk-show about how to make your tits bigger and firmer which really enchance my knowledge, I got really interested about it and watched the show till 1am. That'll explain my reluctance to crawl out of my crib this morning. Having my principal of not reaching late for tuition, I dragged myself to the bathroom with both my eyes still shut. Finally, I manage to be "awake" after a morning bath and drove to Serdang. After Serdang, went to KLCC to meet one of my customer there for COD. The COD was fine, the customer was very punctual and nice. My worse experience in doing COD was having to wait for over an hour + she forgot about our appointment.X( Manage to buy my statute book for Evidence, the lastest edition from Kinokuniya and helped my two other friends to buy as well. Carrying 3 statute books, my urge to do a little shopping in KLCC was restrained. When I reached home, it was around 2pm and it rains..again..It has been raining quite frequently these few days and I have to say that I STILL LOVE the rain. I feel nice and cold when it rains and had a long afternoon nap after a tiring morning. The reason why I love the rain is because it carries alot of memories. I remembered when I'm feeling sad, it always rain and I'll just stare out the window, enjoy the fresh breeze, listen to the rhythm of the rain..then I'll feel much better after that. I used to think that when I'm sad and it rains, God is crying with me and he understand how I'm feeling deep down inside. So, I enjoyed the rain alot and I used to get real crazy with my friends from secondary school..we just like to get soaked under the rain.When it rains, we choose not to use the umbrella and run in the rain. I miss them alot, those days when I'm in Bandaraya Girl School. IF you think I'm a goodie goodie girl, then you're SO WRONG!!! My form 3 life is the most happening period in my secondary school life. As it was a shift from afternoon section to morning section, we-my friends and I find that the day is so long as schooll ended around 1pm. EVERYDAY we'll lepak until 6pm then only we head home. No kidding, EVERYDAY-though I'm not encouraging. Our planning= spontaneous. I have 10 people in my gang, all from different classes. After school, we'll surely meet at a place and decide where to go. As it was too big of a gang to come to a mutual agreement in deciding the place to go, we'll separate to groups...some will go to time square, another group will go to MCD. EVERYDAY is a lepak day. Today we'll be at Red Box, tomorrow we'll be watching movie, then we'll be chit chatting at some cafe or play badminton at Kota Raya. Those are my secondary school days-full of excitement!!Naive and innocent, full of energy. Teenage life is not about hard-core study everyday but also having fun..!!!! The most valuable thing that a teenager has is his/her energy and enthusiasm..don't waste it...think how it can be used in God's kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment