Thursday, March 12, 2009

~Early Edition~

*yawn*
Good morning everyone..Its 6.20am and I haven't slept for the past 24 hours...*seriously*
Thanks to a cup of coffee, I was awake the whole night..I didn't even realise it's morning till I heard the usual morning prayers at approximately 5.40am??(that used to be my morning call to school)..
Kinda dated back to my secondary school days, when I have to get up early in the morning while it's still dark..*yawn*
I'm feeling tired but I can't sleep..not yet..perhaps around 8am I'll sleep.
Thank God I was able to cover 3 whole chapter on my Tort subject-civil wrong liablities- last night..
I would say that I find it pretty effective to study in the middle of the night till the crack of dawn though I seldom do this.XP...The reason is..when I study in the afternoon..I'll get distracted by the television, the instant noodle in the kitchen, the noise downstairs, my dad, MY BED...etcetc..When I try to study at night..there's ASTRO WLT-drama playing loudly from the living room..how to concentrate?
Midnight is the best!!!~quiet, peaceful, no TV, no dad..there's my bed but I can't sleep you see..I drank coffee..hehe..
However, it is very unhealthy to stay up late, you'll have pimples, oxygen defficiency, bad complexion, horrible eye-bags and you'll probably get a shock when you look into the mirror..
So if you wanna jaga cantik, I don't recomment this unhealthy way of studying..
~have a nice day!~
love-amy

No comments:

Post a Comment