Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've been tagged!!X(

here goes..
Copy and paste and put your own answers in. The purpose of this is to get to know your friends better and it’s so much fun!Here are the rules: Post this list on your profile,in notes,replacing my answers with yours. You can add the notes tab to your profile page. Tag 25 people to do the same thing.
Were You Named After Anyone?? ya, the youngest daughter in the movie "Sound of Music" When was the last time you cried?? Few days ago Do you like your handwritting?? My handwriting is terrible, my students will know pretty well when they copy my history notes..*evil laugh* What is your favourite lunch meat?? Sandwich, Bread, Waffles Do you have kids?
haha..no. If you were another person,would you be friends with you? Not really, coz I'm not a friendly person.. Do you use sarcasm?
When I'm with my brother, yes!!!With others, not really. Do you still have your tonsils?
yupz. Would you bungee jump? YES, YES, YES!!!LOVE TO What is your favourite cereal? Hm...Haven't eaten that for a long long time. Do you untie your shoe when you take them off?
Nupz.I'm lazy.I'll buy shoes that are bigger in size so that I won't need to untie my shoe.wauhahaha What colour is your towel? I've got many, yellow, orange, cream.. What is your favourite Ice-cream Dark chocolate with vanilla and hazelnut What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their gesture and how they carry themselves. Red or Pink? Pink ofcoz!!!Red is for CNY..Arghhh.. What is your least favourite thing about yourself Procasination Who do you miss the most? My dog-Sunday and my deceased 3rd grand aunt and bc's grandma Do you want everyone to complete this list? I'm not tagging anyone.. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Hot pink pants and no shoes What is/was your favourite toy? Errr..lego?? What are you listening to right now? The noisy car alarm which went off. If you were a crayon,what colour would you be? Beige
Favourite smells? The smell of Calvin Klein's fragrance-my bf's Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My bf-boon chong.X) Favourite Drink Lychee milk, honey milk, chocolate ice-blended.yumyum. Favourite sports to watch Football Hair Colour? Blond? Eye colour? deep black. Do you wear contacts? yes i do. Favourite food? PASTA!!!-aglio olio and carbonara!!!*saliva dripping* Scary movies or Happy endings? Both. Last movie you watched? Marley and Me.*nice* What colour shirt are you wearing? Black Mng Summer or Winter? Summer!!!Big no no for winter-sold and gloomy Hugs or Kisses? HUGSSS Favourite pastime?
Lazing around..sweet naps and chilling out with my bf and friends. Most likely to respond? apa benda ini?Tak faham.. Least likely to respond? Lagi tak faham.. What book are you reading now? Land Law, Trust, Evidence and Tort..*boring*
What did you watch on TV last night? YES!!!my favourite drama by Ma Jun Wai Favorite sound(s)? Waves splashing onto shore, raindrops, chittering birds in the morning Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles!X) Where is the farthest place you been from home? UK. Do you have a special talent? Teaching? Singing? Scolding?..I'm not sure. Where were you born? Klinik Pertama. Whose answer are you looking forward to getting back? None. How did you meet your spouse/significant other? In Victoria Institution-form 6. If you could vote,would you vote for or against gov? AGAINST the government. Too much corruptions!! Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? In the court!

No comments:

Post a Comment