Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Open the gates of exam hell..

Can anyone tell me how many stages are there in studying??
For me, there's 4 stages.
1)Read through once
2)Understand the contents
3)Memorise and analyse the contents
4)Practice in writing out answers
Currently, I'm only at stage 2. It's one and a half month away from my exams and I'm still feeling relax and having this "tidak apa" attitude. Deep down I know, if I don't kick start with my self intensive revisions, I'll be dead. I wouldn't be able to pass.
Well, the passing rate for 2nd year in Law External Exam (UOL) is only 30% and I WANT TO BE IN THAT 30%..I'm writing this blog to give some self-motivation to myself..So I apologise if you find this boring..haha..XP
Today, I'm gonna open the gates of study hell..I believe that all students (if you feel me) would know the stress and commitment we need to put into our studies.
There's no free lunch in this world..no work=no gain!!!*this is reality*
So, the more effort you put, the more you'll harvest. Now is the time for me to sow with my full strength and effort and await the greatest harvest!!To be in my 3rd year in no time!!!
Let me share what is meant by exam hell..
1)You can't watch your favourite drama
2)You'll find yourself unable to sleep well
3)The only time you can rest is while you are in the toilet, aside from that, you'll be stuck with your books
4)No more internet. *Im gonna be MIA for sometime*
5)You'll look horrible because of your late night studies
6)No more dating
7)Alot of your brain cells dies
8)Eating disorder-might thrown out
9)Makes you hate coffee *i hate coffee-only drink for study purposes*
10)Headaches!!!
This will be my life for the following 2 months till my exam ends..
*but it'll be all worth if I get good grades..*
Wish me luck people!!
CIAO!!!
Have me in your prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment