Monday, April 13, 2009

Evangelistic Drama

Evangelistic Boom- short drama Once upon a time, in a far far away land live an almighty King. His name is Solomon. He is tall, handsome, strong, and righteous. He has all the riches in the world and all the ladies in the land fall for Him. But he has never laid eye on any of them and remain loyal to the love of his life-Queen Gracie. They have only one son named Price Edward and they love him so much, well, too much that he turned out to be spoilt. *Edward and Xiaoxiao walking, chit-chatting. Xiaoxiao: Edwarddd…That day you say you wanna buy that Pink Lamborghini for me..where is it??? Edward: Yayaya…whatever you say darling. *takes out credit cards* Choose one lah..Master card, Visa card, Gold card, Silver card… *Lucy walks past, posing and seducing. Edward turns to look at Lucy all the way Xiaoxiao: Ehh..why you keep looking at her?? Edward: She’s hot!!Bye girl. Nice dating with you for 2 days. *Xiaoxiao gets angry, takes all the card and went away Edward: Hey there beautiful. You wanna have a tour in my palace? Lucy: shyly smiling. Nod head and went with Edward Besides his favour hobby of “kao lui”, he is also a big bully. *Edward walking with 2 guards around town. By-passer walked by and accidentally made Edward tripped. Edward: Hey!! you use your eyes to see the road or your butt to see the road? Do you know who am I? By-passer: Sorry sorry Price Edward. Please..I beg for your forgiveness.. Edward: Go away..Take care of him. *2 guards beat up by-passer. Back at the palace. Edward brought Lucy home, his 88th girlfriend. Solomon: Son, who is this? Edward: My new girlfriend Lucy. Chun right? Solomon: What about the girl yesterday? I thought she is your new girlfriend? Edward: That one? Old adi..expired..hahaha. Solomon: Son, how can you be like this? Edward: Dad..Don’t ah chi ah jor ok? I have my life and its none of your business. *Edward walks away with Lucy. Solomon: Why is my son like this? Cries softly. One day, while Prince Edward was walking around town, he bumped into Prince Charles from Victoria Island who was dressed in normal wears. He did not recognise him and this was what happen… *Edward walking with 2 guards and new girlfriend. Charles: Hey Edward..Do you remember me? Edward: I don’t know you. Go away..Can’t you see I’m busy? Mind your own business. Charles: What a rude prince and how embarrassing. Edward: What did you just say? Charles: I’ve said what I meant. *walks away Edward: Stop!! I ask you to stop!! How dare you!! *Charles being beaten up by 2 guards Charles: Do you know who I am? Edward: I don’t give a shit who you are. Kill him. 2 guards: Are you sure your highness? Its against the law and its not right. Edward: If you obey my father, you’ll obey me. Do it!! *2 guards remain still. Edward: If you don’t do it, I’ll do it. *Edward took out his sword and killed Charles. 2 days later.. King Nehemiah, the king of Victoria Island was filled with grieve and anger. He came immediately with his guards after he knew of his son’s death and demand to have Edward account for what he has done. King Solomon: My old friend, Nehemiah. What a great pleasure that you’ve drop by. King Nehemiah: I disown a friend like you, Solomon. What have happened is more than what I could bear. This friendship and our kingdom parts from today. King Solomon: Why? What happened? King Nehemiah: Your son Edward killed my beloved boy..He killed Charles.. * King Solomon was shocked and numb King Nehemiah: Bring Edward out!!! *Edward was dragged out.. King Nehemiah: An eye for en eye, a tooth for a tooth. Since he has murdered my son, he need to pay the price of death. You know the law Solomon, you know the rules. Tomorrow at noon, Edward will be hang. Edward: Nono….Dad..save me..I’m sorry..I’m wrong…I don’t wanna die.. * Solomon cries aloud. The next morning at noon, at the city centre where all the citizens gathered. *Edward is hang on the cross, ready to be killed. King Nehemiah: The time has come, the price need to be paid. Let it begin now!! Edward: Please..no..no.. King Solomon: Yes, what is needed to be done must be done. * Excecuter ready to slash. King Solomon: Wait.. *Took off his crown, took off his robe, covered Edward. King Solomon: Now do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment