Sunday, April 26, 2009

beyond words of expression

Today I went to class early from 10-11.45am (ponteng half class) and went to church for the evangelistic boom preparation.
I was abit nervous about my sharing and I actually woke up at 7am to get everything done..
Evangelistic boom was already in me and Ivan's mind since last year and today it all happens..
truely I saw God's grace and hand upon GBC-youth.
At first, I hesitated to continue this evangelistic boom because Ivan had exam on the exact same day and I didn't really have the confidence to carry it out by my own without the help of Ivan. I prayed and reflect upon God's guidance and He is always providing. With Him I have no fear..So I went on to take up the challenge.I can't describe how stress I was, having to cope with my other commitments and evangelistic boom, it was to the extend I have nightmares...no kidding..I dreamt that no one turned up for evangelistic boom..=(But to the contrary of that,
more than 35++ new friends came to church today..AMEN!!!!
It was amazing that I cannot put any words to express how amaze I was with what God had done.
Everything went on smoothly and organised, even my sharing was better than the rehearsal's.
This is my first time doing evangelistic sharing and calling,
I have alot to improve.
But I did my best and I know God can see it.=)
To all the youth, you guys did a great job and I'm proud of you all, I know that our father in heaven is proud of you all too!!!
remember to have a close relationship with God and all things are possible.
remember it is He who make the church grow, have faith and pray and it'll be given to you.AMEN!!!
Today we celebrated Carmen's b'day for her...can see she is very happy and dismayed..
I'm happy for her too..wish her a very blessed birthday and don't be lazy..hehee..
I couldn't stop myself from tears of joy when I read Soo Ying's blog about evangelistic boom..
I just can't hold my tears..It was too awesome, too supreme, beyond my expection.
Before the evangelistic boom, I've only prepared 20 door gifts and thought that alot of friends will FFK at the last minute...but ironically, it turned out to be another way round..
unexpected numbers of new friends..AWESOME!!!!
Hope they'll be able to get to know more about Jesus and one day will gain salvation through Chirst..
We sow the seeds, waters it, God make it grow..see how He makes GBC-youth grows..how He made me grow..I've never regret involving in the youth, I've never complaint how hectic I am, because God gave me so much and my serving is giving a little back to God.
If one would give excuses of too many things to do or busy in studies or work,
neglecting God's works,
it would only be foolish excuses..
God cherish our sacrifice, our time and our effort.
So, be strong, be faithful and be a disciple!!
I'm extremely tired now..but I'm still very happy..don't think I can sleep..lolz
Halleluyah!!Praise God to the highest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment