Friday, April 17, 2009

stress up and keep going

Its near to 4am and I'm taking a break from my studies.. Been concentrating in the law of tort and hope so I could get good grades in the coming major exam..I want to be in the 30% who pass the London External Exam..YEAH!!!Gambate.. Time is just so precious now and every minute counts. I'll feel wasted if I don't study and I won't wanna regret after my test. It's stressful to be handling my tuition, hazel-mazel, studies and the youth but I'm kinda enjoying the process of it. Ivan is having exam and won't be able to help me in organising the Evangelistic Boom..How I wish someone is here to share my burden..someone on the same boat as me, facing the same situation..Well, I don't think anyone could understand my condition right now, no even my boyfriend..Only God will know and He'll understand..coz He's the one who put me into such a challenge.Lolz. Although I couldn't attend church on sundays but my walk with God strengthens each day..=) I need supernatural power to help me get through this..seriously..feel me. Basically, I'm blogging to release my stress..so read on and try to understand ya..I doubt very much that you could. Well, despite my hectic lifestyle, not enough of sleep, not enough of rest, exarcebation of skin condition, stress, reastlessness..I'll always allocate my time to be with the one that I love, my boyfriend..hehe. Went to Conaught pasar malam yesterday and bought a steering cover. Unfortunately it didn't fit..it was too small..lolz..ate alot of fried stuff yesterday and my body is lacking of vitamins..that'll explain my bad skin condition.. Hope I could cover Law of Tort as soon as possible then I'll venture into Evidence. (these are my first two papers on the 19th and 20th of May)..Wanna try to do questions everyday-4 questions starting from 19th of April.1 month before my exam.. Okies, don't wanna spend so much time here..gonna get back into my studies..ARGHHHH...animals liabilty and employer's liability are the next chapters I wanna cover.. My head is spinning right now.. caress..

No comments:

Post a Comment