Monday, August 24, 2009

Voice in my heart

I woke up around 7.30am and made a bad decision to allow myself snooze off for a little longer.. I had some weird dream and when I open my eyes...I reach out for my W395-its name is perky because its purple!!*smile*..it was already 9.35am!!GOSH..I couldn't make it for sunday school!!! Me and Ivan reached church around 10.30am and I went straight up to the office to settle some stuff.. I'm happy to be in His presence once again..to sing his praise and lift his name up high!!Thankful for his grace and his salvation..his anointing and his mercy. Today's worship was awesome..its not because of the song leader, its not because of the music, its not because of the congregation..its simply because...I wanna be close to Jesus!!! Worship is not about anything else but our heart towards God !!! While singing the song-worthy is the lamb.. I prayed in my heart that the holy spirit will speak to me this morning.. and Ronnie Teoh's sermon today has indeed spoken to me...its so scary that God answers prayer instantly just like that..to give me no chance to deny or to cast any doubt on his Sovereignty.. Truely, I learned to walk in faith..to trust Him all these while... But today, I've learn something new.. To live in the spirit...to achieve Christ-likeness.. One thing strike me hard this morning..is to learn that the fruit of the spirit love, joy, peace, patient, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control cant be obtained through our own effort. It is by the spirit that we changed to be christ-like..not by our own might or strength..WOW!!*awesome* We might see weaknesses in ourselves and in others as well..but to overcome these weaknesses is the work of the spirit..so commit yourself to God and be prepared to see the marvelous changes that WILL take place in your life.=) Being the youth director is thus far the greatest blessing for me. Although I struggle alot trying to compromise my studies and my tuition with doing God's work..it is all worthwhile... I've gain so much more that I could have imagine...At first I thought that holding a post in church is all about commitment and responsibilities...but I was so wrong!!! Because I've found true joy in serving...joy that is so overwelming and indescribable..I thought that being the youth director is all about giving my time, my effort, my strength to the youth and to Jesus. but the truth is, I've gain faith in the Lord, I've gain understanding, I've gain love... and I love the youth!! In the end of the day, I'm receiving abundantly... here's a saying that strengthen me for Youth Sunday When you did everything that you can, He is ready to do everything that you can't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment