Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Awesome Sunday!!

Its 2am and I'm still up. My day started off with driving back all the way from Kepong to Cheras and caught in the morning traffic..While driving in the car, my mouth was full of praise and I reflect upon all the wonderful things You have done in our midst..Songs like Beautiful Saviour, Great is Thy Faithfulness, Great Awakening pop out spontaneously. Once I've reached home, it was almost 9am and I crawl into my crib with tiredness and relief..Before I even notice, I was fast asleep... Woke up around 11.30am and trim my fringe..got dressed and off i went for tuition. I've got 2 tuitions today..one at 2.30pm and another at 4.30pm. Tuition was OK, students did my homework, obedient...I'm happy enough.=) Went home, ate dinner and went SHOPPING with mummy in KLCC...I felt back for turning my friends down from the trip to Kajang for satay but I really wanna spend time with my mum and SELDOM will she bring me shopping.. I bought lingeries in Isetan, and spent arounfd RM120 in SASA buying make-up brushes made from pony tail and some other eye-brow pluck and eye-brow trimmer.. Mum bought bio-essence face lotion and essence for me..damn touch!!!She seldom buy things for me since I started working..I'm happyyyyyy.. Went to nose and bought a gorgeous pair of heels..another RM60 gone... Have to admit I'm quite a big spender. Need to change, need to control!!!!!=( Later at night, melissa came and fetch me and I went to FUN OK-connaught to join my college friends..chit chatting., played chess (but I lost my queen then I patah semangat)...2nd round was to get Ramli Burger...been craving for it and finally my craving was satisfied!!! Enough bout today... YOUTH SUNDAY The worship was awesome despite little mistakes here and there...GREAT JOB GUYS!!!I believe that you all have made Him proud.. Don't be let down by the mistakes you made, learn from it and do it better next time..! Special credits to Kim Meng the drummer...though he has faced alot of difficulties in playing, but he did not give up and practice and practice..you've move hearts with your determination and your spirit!!!Continue to serve Him with these. Dave and Carmen, abit nervous on stage I can see but the whole worship has the flow...Pray and commit everything to God and you WILL see wonders...Do not lean on your own understanding and strength but put your trust in the Lord. Youth Sunday is just the beginning of something marvelous..keep up the good work and grow in the Lord. You will be amazed of what He is capable of doing. Guitarists-Wenn Hong, Mark and Jiunn Wen.. I was impressed when I saw you guys on stage playing without referring to any notes or chords..I know you guys have put effort in your playing and it could be seen. We have many talented youth in GBC...what is stopping us from growing and standing strong??? that will be NOTHING!!!! Not forgetting the ushers and all youth who attended it..making Youth Sunday 2009 a great one. I pray that everything the youth of GBC do will truely glorify God and touch His heart. I pray that the youth of GBC will cherish their relationship with God and grow tremendously in their spiritual walk. I pray that I could improve myself and be strengthen so that His great works could be done in GBC. I pray that our heart of worship and our service find favour in God's eyes. I pray not only for growth in spirit but growth in numbers... If it is not NOW...then WHEN will it be??? Revival is coming!!! Amen. Those who have ears let them hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment