Monday, August 24, 2009

Too much of sweet stuff

I'm feeling tired because I ate too much of junk food, maggi mee and coconut sweets.. My whole body feels very heavy and I could just fall asleep infront of the computer right now..=P I woke up late todayy and went to Serdang for tuition. 12pm-2.15pm then the next tuition at Kinrara 3pm-5pm caught in the jam *arghh* 5pm-5.45pm Reached home 5.50pm!!! Feeling exhausted... I'm lack of exercise.. SO... I wanna go swimming..jogging and sauna!!! The best place to do that would be none other than--- Desa park city...=)=)=) Since I have to teach Adrian mathematics tomorrow... I'll just crash in their place for the night.. *evil laugh* Live healthy people!!~! *going Jusco with mum later..doing shopping for Perhentian trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment