Tuesday, August 18, 2009

In between intervals..there's always something to celebrate..

I woke up early this morning and laze around on my bed..
I cuddle my blanket like a little baby and grin at the sunrise that caught my eyes..
It was bright orange
That marks the start of my day
I washed up and wore a khaki tight t-shirt with my all times favourite levi
Drank nutrifresh mix fruits and ate bread with fresh garden salad.
Then, off I went to Serdang for my 1st session of tuition.
Caught in a morning jam.
Reached shen's house and Aunty Annie bought pau for me..=)
Felt happy!!!!
Did revision on Mathematics with shen
Sent shen to school and felt extremely tired.
Went home and took a nap
Felt happy!!!
1.40pm..rush to Sam Peng to fetch my student-ying
Taught Mathematic form 5 chapter 9-earth as a sphere..it gave ying some headache.
caught in a jam in loke yew
Reach fong's house around 4.30pm and taught sonnet 18..
Called up Pizza Hut..celebrated ying's b'day in fong's house
Felt happy!!!
Sent ying home, went to Karen's house
chit chatted..Karen did my nails..laugh over old pictures where I look horribly adorable
Shuan came..ate dinner together
It was 10pm
Kim Meng got home..we celebrated Shaun's b'day..ate chocolate orange cake..*thumbs up*
Felt happy!!!
came home..exhausted..
I'm blogging here
Felt happy!!!
Going Malacca tomorrow...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment