Friday, August 21, 2009

My new found love-starbuck caramel hot choc

Pictures meant a thousand words..
so here's my dayyy
Morning-Tuition at Serdang
Lunch at Pudu
Afternoon-shooting session with Esmond and his team
I managed to steal some snaps while they are busy with the shoots..=P
*trying out my hp camera*
Location-Subang Jaya
Met John-looks like Hitz fm JJ's twin bro..(white shirt sitting) and Sean (brown shirt) Friendly people, awesome experience.=) Fun shooting guys!! Evening-Dinner at Sunway Piramid after the shooting.. Finally get to try Sushi Zanmai!!*smiles* My salmon temaki..rich with omega 3 to prevent cholesterol *pardon me as Im over concerned about my health after the health talk* yeah..I'm no longer unmotivated!! Bc's Delicious beef riceee..
Sushi Zanmai-spent a long time trying to locate it!!
rupa-rupanya its outside Piramid.*swt*
Bye-bye to the gigantic lion head..
It kinda represents my horoscope-leo.=) I'm pretty much a lion myself!!
Night
My tiring day was ended with starbuck's caramel hot chocolate..
My new found love!!!
Got a message from Kalai..
I'm in Perempuan Magazine August issue.
Quickly grabbed one.=)
New collection..more to come!!
Guess that's my dayy..
Kinda feeling moody todayy, been thinking about stuffs..
Will get over it soon I guess
A new day tomorrow
Can't wait for ADORE concert with the youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment