Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've just lost my motorola

Someone stole my old cheap motorola in connaught pasar malam yesterday.. Maybe he/she didnt see properly what model is my hp when he/she steals..coz who would steal my cheap motorola???maybe it looks like an i-phone in a single glimpse..lolz I did felt someone touching my bag while i was walking...but I didnt really bother coz the pasar malam was so crowded.. Just called my mum and kena nag like mad..luckily he/she didnt take my purse..coz it would be so troublesome to make police report and get my ATM card, credit card, IC, driving licence done..thank God for that. Anyway, my mum doesn't wanna sponsor me on my new hp...now i have to spend atleast RM500 on the phone..sobsobsob..no money left this month..NO MORE SHOPPING FOR NEXT 2 MONTHS!!!I understand coz my mum have to pay for all the household expenses and pay for the perhentian trip end of this month..so I just pray that I'll get extra income next month..I dunno how but God will make a way..=)=)=) Okies... The thief must be very desperate for money to have steal my cheap motorola..maybe he/she have no money to feed his/her family... Lets have him/her in our prayers...so that he/she will find a job and stop stealing for a living. Kesian the thief...my motorola is worthless....no reselling value..maybe RM20..cukup for a meal for his/her family..=( The lesson to be learned-----> Be careful with your bag when you are in a crowded place!! *Yesterday, I went to Sunway Piramid with the Chengs...aunty hooi ling, xiao wen and carmen..luckily I didnt buy anything..now atleast I still have some cash left for my hp..=) It was an enjoyable window shopping with the Chengs, we went after my tuition in their place near Kinrara..the exact place is Taman Puncak Jalil...very near from Sunway. Thanks Uncle Alex for the delicious dinner and the chicken rice lunch!!! Alright..I need to settle my hp stuff and buy a new phone before 2pm as I'm teaching tuition at 2.30pm.. Hope I can get an affordable hp. Will update you all tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment