Thursday, August 13, 2009

Its Wednesday...

Woke up by that familiar alarm tone I have and its time to get up and get going..
Slept late yesterday night so it was kinda hard to wake up, my eyes were all red and tired. So I gave my eyes a day rest from contact lenses.=)
Look into my full size mirror with my messy hair and horrible morning looks, I realised that I've put on weight...must be that Ramli Beef burger I ate yesterday night. Well, gonna sacrifice for burgers right?? Need to do more exercise to lose those calories..=(
Due to my weight gain, my confident level dropped instantly so I slipped into a basic black 3 quarter sleeves top and a pair of comfy blue jeans...Grab my stuff and off i went for tuition.
Helped my student decorated and design his Geography project front page and he got all excited about it asking me how I manage to decorate the front page so well? Then I proudly say "you know, Amy jiejie got talent in art!!".
Thinking back, i used to make cards and sell them in school to earn extra money for that nasi lemak tambah sambal back in Bandaraya Girl School. My friends used to buy birthday cards from me and I was enjoying my art work. It has been long since I last made a card for a friend.
Aunty Annie was so kind to provide me lunch "again", she made fettucini with mushroom sauces...yumyum..Although I felt guilty of eating so much of carbohydrate, I appreciate her effort of providing me a meal...thanks so so much.
On the way back home, dropped by Mcdonalds and bought a set of Big Mac for Daddy..
Reached home, I was so tired that I fell asleep staight after I've changed into my sleepwear.It rained while I was sleeping and it felt so chill. The part I hate is when people message or call me during my sleep. Well, my sleep was interrupted by messages and calls from friends..=(..
Slept 5 hours till 6pm and online for a while.
Went for a talk in soon ye (training centre) and it was okie. The speaker shared about his past and how he came to soon ye and learn to be a better person. He show us slideshows about the career you can have in AMWAY, doing sales, you can travel and live luxuriously...
Then he emphasised on making money without going to the office and how we can enjoy life the easy way...
Well, there are parts which i didnt agree with him but i kept it to myself. Take the good and throw the bad.
I've nonetheless gain knowledge like we should always change ourselves to be better and to always put words of encouragement into our mouths.=)..
Everyday I live, its always learning..so much to improve, so much to change.
We had a sharing session after the talk and all the new comers were so quiet and shy..except for me ofcoz.
I was the last to share and when its my turn, I can see the amazement in their faces...its kinda funny..but its the less they expected from a newcomer i guess. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment