Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Perhentian-part 2

2nd day-woke up ealy and had our breakfast.. After breakfast, we all went for jungle tracking..the track will lead us to the other side of Perhentian Besar near perhentian resort..where it was told by Nasir that the beach there was much nicer.. So we changed into our swimwear and off we went.. We saw squirrels, dragonflies, centipede, monkeys, damselflies, gecko, alot of monitor lizards and hundreds of grasshopper..and some herb plants along the way..the monitor lizard was as big as a buaya-no joke!! The track was easy..but it was good exercise for us..enough for us to sweat and not too difficult for Popo..=)..Ivan was busy looking for his so called Aaron staff and Dad pluck a banana leaf for shade..it was so funny.. We walked for approx 30 minutes and we reached turtle bay..it was so hot that no one went down to swim..we all sat back under the coconut tree and enjoy the scenery.. Ivan and I went up to the nearby rocks and sat there..it was very cooling..so we dragged Angie and Wenn Hong to come with us.the view was fantastic!! I saw divers and water taxi..=) Much later, we track back to our resort and had our lunch..then we waited for Nasir to pick us up.. Nasir didn't turn up but instead he sent two of his friends..two young boys, one with an injured arm-Awi We were all cool about it as long as there is someone to bring us around. The 2nd day, we went to 4 spots.. The 1st one was back to Turtle bay in search for green turtles.. Ivan and Wenn Hong were lucky enough to see one but it swim away so fast that the rest of us missed it. So Awi brought us to another site near perhentian resort and I managed to see a huge turtle!We (me, beatrice and uncle albert) were so close to it and it was coming out to the surface to breathe..butttt...it was frightened away by Uncle Albert who swim so fast towards it..trying to grab it.. When he came up into the boat..everyone, including his wife were nagging about it..saying why he went and scared the turtle off..kesian him. So in the end, only 3 of us saw!!XD The next stop was Perhentian Marine Park. The corals were so so close to us that Aunty Kim Pin adnd Aunty Ivy injured their leg..my dad was trying his best to catch 3 fishes for me in marine park (my so called reward for my results)..it was so so funny seeing him do that..He used a yellow net he brought from home and stay still in the water..hoping that the fishes might happen to swim inside the net..ofcoz his attempt failed because there is no food to attract the fishes..lolz.. Ivan helped my dad..he was even more funnier..he place the yelllow net in the water..hooking it on a dead coral..again..hoping that fishes might swim in..HAHAHAHAHA..I can't help but laugh so loud..I need to open my google every minute to gasp for air while i laugh.. Mum and Popo enjoyed Marine Park alot because it was close to the beach and they felt safe..=) 3rd stop-my favourite.. It was near our resort too-place to spot for sharks.. The wave was rough and the water was cold and warm at different area.. Popo stayed on the boat and I told Awi I wanted to see the sharks no matter what..because when I was there 6 years ago..I remembered that we need to swim way out to see sharks in much deeper water and open sea.. So he agreed to bring me there with his one working arm and two flippers...I truely admire him!!! I ajak Ivan, Wenn Hong and Angie along and Awi brought us to much deeper water.. We swim and swim..Angie was afraid at first, complaining that its far..but I urge her by saying..this is one in a lifetime..so just come..and she came with us!!! It was hard to swim with the floater and wave beating against us..=( Then finally...Ivan and Wenn Hong who were ahead of us saw it!!! I was so excited..I swim faster and faster..then Awi came and grabbed my hand...we swim towards the rocks and I saw it..big long "black shark"..then another one, and another one..and another one..there were 4 of them..soon they were all swimming so close to us that I'm kinda scared..Angie was scared too.. So I told Awi."takutlah...jom balik cepat"..lolz.. This is the hardest part..swimming back to the boat!!! It was like forever..and so exhausting. When we reached the boat..we were half dead..Dad was so jealous that we saw sharks then he was grumbling and complaining why we didnt bring him along..=P The last stop was back to the spring water..we just miss it so much!! Jumped down the boat and splash ourselves from head to bottom with fresh spring water..AWESOME!!!! When back to the resort and rest.. Evening came..I slipped into my blue beach wear and thought of going canoing..too bad the tide was low and it was too rocky to canoe..*sad* So me and Angie walked around the beach and took more pictures..hehe.. Dinner was good-we had BBQ lamb, chicken, beef, squid, fish.. mushroom soup..salad..coleslaw..potato wedges..spaghetti..butter rice..yumyum..we all ate so much!! It rained AGAIN!!!*gosh*..there goes my night walk on the beach.. The 2nd night..everyone was so tired we all went back to sleep. Ivan, Wenn Hong and Daddy were glued to the television watching MU and Chelsea play.. I chatted with Angie until we were both so tired..we slept.. The next day..I woke up around 7am and went for a morning walk on the beach.. We left for Besut Jetty after breakfast.. Enjoyed the boat ride back and waited for Nicky at the jetty.. When he reached, he helped us get our belongings into the van While we were walking towards the van..we could hear those old chinese songs from afar..then I look at Ivan, Ivan looked at me..then he gave me that "OMG..suffering ahead" kind of look... We stopped by terrenganu china town for lunch and my family ate nyonya food at Madam Bee restaurant.. Then we went to Batu Busuk to have A&W for dessert..=)=)..indeed it was batu busuk..the toilet was super busuk!!! We watched 3 movies on the way back-Rush Hour, Pink Panther and Norbit.. Had our dinner at Bukit Tinggi Reached Kl around 11pm.. Thats my trip For photos..please see my fb album. SO tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment