Thursday, September 10, 2009

My day

Yesterday was quite fulfilling for me. I spent my whole evening infront of the computer and finally managed to come out with questions for the up coming Bible Quiz Blast on the last saturday of September. Studied Act chapter 1-3 in depth and came out with 10 questions.-this is only the 3rd part of the quiz. 1st and 2nd part are incharged by Soo Hui which consisits of cross word puzzles and general questions.=) The sad news is..I'm gonna have classes on Saturdays from 2-8.30pm..have to miss YTU again!!*pathetic* Although I couldn't be with you all in YTU every saturday, I'll still try my best to help in the programme planning and the off scene works.. What greater joy could I have than to serve God??*none* Luckily, I only have class from 2-3.30pm on Sundays..so atleast I can attend Sunday worship. =) Besides the quiz questions, I've prepared the whole power point slide for this sunday's worship!!This is the first time I prepared it this early. Here are the songs I'm gonna sing this sunday 1) My redeemer lives 2) One way 3) We want to see Jesus lifted high 4) Indescribable 5) I could sing of your love forever ~today~ Woke up very late this morning.=P The minute I woke up, the electricity went off coz Tenaga National people were doing some electrical work in my condo. It was so stuffy that me and my dad decided to go to Jusco. I took an icy cold shower and it was good. Ate Pizza for lunch with daddy and walked around Jusco..bought popteen magazine.*my favourite mag* Later gonna have tuition at 6pm-8pm Song practice at 8.430pm-10.30pm That would be my day.. I miss my brother!!*sobz*

No comments:

Post a Comment