Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blur blur dayy

I'm extremely blur today.. Couldn't describe how blur i was and how much trouble I've got myself into. This is not the first time.. I feel like strangling myself.. How can I repeat my mistake TWICE??? *geram geram* So at the end of the day, I have to clean up that dirty filthy mess I've got myself into..*cries* Price I paid-running in the rain without an umbrella, doing double work in a day, finding myself laughing at my own stupidity...waste petrol..waste time..waste money!! Whatever it is.. Its time to learn, and time to change!!! No more excuses.. Hope I could overcome this blurness of mine and be more alert next time. Tuition with grace and au yong has been made earlier to 4.30pm..=) Because I'm going to FGA with my college friends and angie for a musical play!!YEAH!!!! Can't wait to be in His presence again.. Okie..gonna get ready now.. great night ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment