Saturday, September 19, 2009

Futsal!!

I have found a new love- FUTSAL!! Enjoyed myself alot this afternoon playing futsal with the youth.=) Although I'm a rookie in futsal, I love the sweat and running around the futsal court chasing after the ball was fun!! The best part is, the boys dare not be rough to snatch the ball from me because I'm their Amy jiejie!!lolz So I did benefit a little from that. But it was quite memalukan because sometimes I tried to kick the ball..but miss it..then I was like where is the ball??ooh..its still on the floor..OMG! I'm a good runner but I'm bad in sports which involves balls.. so I'm a no go for bowling, basketball, volleyball..Badminton I'm still okie... ohya..I love captain ball and net ball..but not very good at it.=( Okok...back to futsal. My team consists of bennett, ivan, mustapha and calvin. Only 4 girls were present for futsal today..so each team have to pick one girl. My brother is kind enough to recruit me in his team..=)..thanks Ivan!!and sorry for the sucky game I played. At first, I was just standing there like a chirstmas tree..but later on, I literally join in the game. Kena hit by the ball right to my chest *OUCH* by calvin..LOL this is was carmen called "EAT BALL BISCUIT".. The girls were great..at first we wanted to play on our own because the boys look very pro in futsal..and we might just slow the game down or something..not to mention that Wenn Hong's friends looks so pro!!!With their playing shoes and jersey shirts..it kinda freak me out when I saw them. They look like some international football player..no joke.! Overall, I think we all have fun and sweat out quite alot!!=) I don't mind playing futsal everyweek to improve on my skills.. *practice make perfect*!!! After the 2 hours+ game, we went to the nearby food court to have our late lunch. I ate curry mee!! When we decide to leave.. Rain came pouring down. Ivan, Mustapha and I ran to the car and we were all soaked. Drove Mustapha home and picked luekluek up. Have tuition with luck and here I am blogging. Tomorrow, I'm going to Fraser Hill with my family. Looking forward to it. Fraser Hill is one of my favourite place to relax..there is not much to do up there but the weather, the scenery and the flowers are beautiful. I enjoy the morning walk in fraser hill, the boatride, the bird watching, the jungle traking.. Hope I'll have enough luck to see some wildboars upthere like I did 6 years ago. Can't wait to see all those yellow pachystachys as well!!*my favourite flower* Thats all for now.. Have to start packing my luggage ~Futsal rocks~

No comments:

Post a Comment