Friday, September 4, 2009

Thoughts

What difference does it make? If I detour and choose the path less known To make the choice that seems impossible But yet not be a burden to anyone What could I gain? If I'm willing to go the extra mile Take up the challenge and endure the hardship To make a decision that I'll never regret Here I am With nothing but a heart of desires A strong will and an undying fire Still believing, still holding on All I can do now is to have faith For my immenient future is blurring itself against me Soon I'll be in a cross section in life again And I'll have to make the right decision God has blessed my beyond my imagination I'm thankful that I've been put into situations Where I could learn to be independent and to be strong To cherish what I have and be contented In life's journey There'll always be battles But if your sword is sharp and your shield is tough Victory and glory is always yours

No comments:

Post a Comment