Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Night Out with friends

Heyheyhey Went out with friends to celebrate Abang Randy's 22nd birthday. It was another fun get together and I'm glad to see Vera tonight..Jo, Joshua and Mel wasn't here.. If they were, then it's a complete frame of my BAC gang.=)=) Ee Mun came and picked me up around 5.40pm and we went to get Randy's cake at King's..It was such a coincidence that Digi send me a message and I got 25% discount on King's cakes.*awesome* Bought Tiramisu!! Drove to Leisure Mall and get a card for Randy..was planning to get a big card but there was none on sale.*sad* Waited for the rest to arrive at Ee Mun's house..I was treated with the familiar hospitality by Ee Mun's dad..so I dine with them.XD Drank soup and eat a little side dishes..while feasting, Tim, Terrence and Vera arrived. Vera made cup cakes for us..!!!*thanks*but the filling was raisins.. Although I'm grateful, I have to admit that I prefer cupcakes without raisins..=P More chocolate chips or better still, macademia nuts will be perfect!!! Dinner was fine..We went to Look Out Point and chill out there. I have always love the cooling weather up there..as though I'm out of KL.. The whole atmosphere includes the never ending "ejeking session" on our poor scandelous victims-Mun and Tim, the usual perasanness of each one of us-Jie Ju showing off his muscles, Tim declaring the intelligence of his dog-Mini, Randy's signature laugh..*hehehehe* and more.. Being very noisy..I think we actually disturb and perhaps destroy that romantic ambiance in the restaurant.lolz. 2nd round was to Steven's Corner.. Chit chatt and yumcha Then headed back home. Yawn Nitez!!Gonna wake up early tomorrow. ~cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment